International Contexts in Education
ERG SES E 06
- Learning to Teach and Emerging Professional Identities of Preservice Teachers: A Chinese Perspective
- Development And Validation Of An Instrument To Measure Motivation Factors To Become A Teacher In The Mexican Context
Jihan García-Poyato Graciela Cordero Arroyo Alejandra Priede Schubert
- Mothers’ Reminiscing Style and their Preschool Children’s Understanding, Remembering, and Learning about Vermicomposting
Seçil Cengizoğlu Refika Olgan
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.