ERG SES E 11
- Interpreting the Curriculum: Embedding Critical Thinking Skills through Source Analysis in the Primary History Classroom
Natasha Ziebell Liz Suda
- Stratifying structures: An ethnographic investigation of curriculum affordances and systemic structures of an alternative learning program for excluded young people.
Corey Bloomfield Bobby Harreveld Rickie Fisher
- The implementation of world citizenship education in secondary school. The case of Ticino (Switzerland)
Palma Grano Juana Sancho Gil
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.