session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Learning through Community Involvement and Place-based Education in ESD
30 SES 12 A JS
Joint Paper Session NW 14 and NW 30
- Students’ Emotional Response to Place Based Education Focused on Protecting the Lesser-Kestrel
Adiv Gal Dafna Gan Orna Fallik Meital Vaknin
- Schools And Social Commons: Challenges And Opportunities For Inclusion At The Level Of Local Communities.
Živa Kos Veronika Tasner Nika Šušterič Slavko Gaber
- Facilitating work performance of sustainability-driven entrepreneurs through higher education – The relevance of competencies, values, worldviews and opportunities
Marco Rieckmann Petra Biberhofer Claudia Lintner Johanna Bernhardt
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.