session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Student Learning Activities in ESE/ESD
30 SES 07 B
- Crafting Environmental and Sustainability Education?
- Epistemic recontextualism: An empirical evaluation of an educational approach enabling students to deal with ambivalent arguments
- Eclectic Discourses from Young Adolescents about Water Environmental Concerns - The relevance of educational strategies towards refle(a)ctive societies
Rita Ruivo Marques Teresa Silva Dias Joaquim Luís Faria Isabel Menezes
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.