session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Scaling ESD: Inclusion and exclusion when introducing ESD-activities in diverse contexts Part 2
30 SES 13
Symposium continued from 30 SES 12 B
- Scaling ESD: Inclusion And Exclusion When Introducing ESD-activities In Diverse Contexts. Part 2
Martin Mickelsson Caleb Mandikonza Heila Lotz-Sisitka n n Katrien Van Poeck Anna Danielsson Julia Heiss
- ‘Sustainability Starts with Teachers’: Scaling reflexive praxis and agency for mainstreaming Education for Sustainable Development through mediated change-oriented professional learning
Caleb Mandikonza Heila Lotz-Sisitka
- Scaling and subjectification in an ESD educational project.
Martin Mickelsson Anna Danielsson
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.