Teacher Professional Learning As a Response to Issues of Teacher Retention and Recruitment: Perspectives from Iceland, Sweden And England
01 SES 13 B
- Teacher Professional Learning As A Response To Issues Of Teacher Retention And Recruitment: Perspectives From Iceland, Sweden And England
Amanda Ince Meyvant Thorolfsson Susanne Sahlin Sara Bubb Giorgio Ostinelli
- Professional Learning Implications For Higher Education Institutions and Schools From A Collaborative Partnership in Sweden – Possibilities And Challenges
- Seeking Knowledge That Improves The Professional Identity Of Teachers, And Promotes Engagement And Retention
- Teacher Access And Engagement With Continuing Professional Development In England.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.