session provided by 16. ICT in Education and Training
Current and Emergent Theoretical and Ethical Perspectives in Research on ICT in K-12 Education and Teacher Education
16 SES 03 B
- A national call for ‘adequate digital competence’ in Swedish K-12 schools – how policy intentions relate to educational practices
Anders D. Olofsson J Ola Lindberg Göran Fransson
- Secondary Education Student's Digital Scenario Development And Technology Use
Mark Thomas Peart Prudencia Gutiérrez-Esteban Sixto Cubo-Delgado
- Kindergarten Managers’ Decision-Making Assisted by Smartphone Applications
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.