session provided by 16. ICT in Education and Training
Current and Emergent Theoretical and Ethical Perspectives in Research on ICT in K-12 Education and Teacher Education
16 SES 02 B
- Towards a Better Understanding of How Educational ICT Research Approaches Can Be Sustained and Scaled
Sarah Howard Jo Tondeur Joke Voogt Dale Niederhauser Douglas Agyei Lynne Schrum
- Making DIF Talk. A Secondary Analysis of Danish Assessment Data From ICILS 2013
- Teachers’ readiness for classroom management and teaching in 1:1 laptop classrooms: validation of a new 1:1 construct and its relations to ICT self-efficacy and perceived usefulness of ICT
Koen Aesaert Fazilat Siddiq Jo Tondeur
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.