session provided by 16. ICT in Education and Training
Teachers' Knowledge and Beliefs / TPACK
16 SES 07 B
Paper/Pecha Kucha Session
- Estonian in-service teachers’ and pre-service teachers’ assessments of content, pedagogy and technology knowledge, based on the TPACK framework
Piret Luik Merle Taimalu
- How higher education teachers see own professional knowledge according to TPACK framework and how it relates to self-efficacy and beliefs?
Merle Taimalu Piret Luik
- Teachers’ knowledge and beliefs about Educational Technology in the EHEA: A case study at the University of Santiago de Compostela
Ana Rodríguez-Groba Fernando Fraga-Varela
- ICT Acceptance Among University Teachers: A Cross-Cultural Comparison Between China And Spain
José Carlos Sánchez Prieto Huang Fang Timothy Teo Francisco J. García-Peñalvo Susana Olmos-Migueláñez
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.