session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Putting Inclusion into Practice: The parents’ viewpoint
04 SES 02 C
Birgitte Lund Nielsen
- Experiences of Fathers of Children with Disabilities: A Forgotten Chapter in Family Research?
Hermina Gunnthorsdottir Geert Van Hove Kristin Björnsdottir
- Parents-School Relation and their Impacts on Opportunities for Capability Development of Dalit Students of Nepal
Sudeep Khanal Dr. Claire Charles Dr. Andrea Gallant
- Inclusive school and parental involvement. A school that listens to families.
Belén Dieste Begoña Vigo Carmen Julve
- Early parenthood education. The contribution of psychoanalytic pedagogy for inclusion
Alessia Cinotti Roberta Caldin
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.