session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Creating Sustainable Inclusive Educational Environments
04 SES 16 C
- Creating Sustainable Inclusive Educational Environments
Julie Allan Anita Norland Marianne Stromburg Lill Langelotz Line Skov Hansen Elisabeth Persson Maria Ferlin
- Data and Research Informed Improvement Work: From Promise to Praxis
Line Skove Hansen
- Innovative Methodologies to Research Changing Contexts of Inclusion and Exclusion
Anita Norland Marianne Stromburg
- Tensions in Inclusive Practices
Lill Langlotz Elisabeth Persson Maria Ferlin
- The Importance of Social Capital and Trust for Inclusion in School and Society
Julie Allan Elisabeth Persson
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.