session provided by 01. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Voices, Dialogue and Dialogical Approaches to Professional Learning
01 SES 02 C
- Recognizing Voices That Transform Educational Practice: A Participatory Research Project To Promote Professional Development
Elia Fernández-Díaz Adelina Calvo
- Dialogical Model of Professional Development: Inquiring Individual and Collective Teachers' Activities
Slawomir Krzychala Agnieszka Zembrzuska
- Learning From Pupils’ Voices: How Do Teachers Influence Personal Development And Educational Careers?
Sabine Gerhartz-Reiter Cathrin Reisenauer
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.