Education and Emotion: The relevance of emotions in our lives and learning histories Part 2
01 SES 17 B
Symposium continued from 01 SES 16 B
- Education and Emotion: The relevance of emotions in our lives and learning histories (Part 2)
Matthias Huber Markus Talvio Lauri Hietajärvi Corinna Geppert Tina Hascher Loraine McKey Kirsti Lonka
- Emotions And (Learning) Motivation In School Development Processes
- How Do Teachers Benefit From Training On Social And Emotional Learning? An International Comparison
Markus Talvio Lauri Hietajärvi Kirsti Lonka
- The Significance Of Emotions For Educational Biographies – Rethinking School Culture
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.