Teacher Wellbeing and Professional Ethics
01 SES 11 A
- PolishTeachers' Ethical Sensitivity
- Teachers’ Epistemic Cognition, New Challenges Of Their Work, And The Manifestation Of Work Engagement And Burnout Symptoms
Heidi Lammassaari Lauri Hietajärvi Kirsti Lonka
- ‘Taking the Most Delicate care’: Beginnings of a Mentoring Relationship Between Teachers and Coaches in an Australian School
Jane Southcott Karen Marangio Donna Rady Maria Gindidis
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.