session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Shaping a More Inclusive Educational Environment: Developing effective practices
04 SES 12 B
- Individualized Approach to Teaching and Educating Inclusive Primary School Students
Jasna Kudek Mirošević Daria Tot
- School Inclusion and Teacher Education. The Importance of Observation and Assessment Skills
Valeria Rossini Tiziana Zappatore Luciana Neglia
- University students’ perspectives through the lens of Universal Design. Resources for teachers education
Debora Aquario Elisabetta Ghedin Norberto Boggino Ignacio Pais
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.