session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Students at Risk: Dealing with the social and emotional dimensions of inclusive education
04 SES 02 E
- Children At Developmental And Social Risk: Self-Concept Perceptions
Sara Felizardo Esperança Ribeiro
- How Can We Promote Pupils’ Social and Emotional Learning? A Meta-Analysis of School-Based Interventions in the 21st Century
- Inclusive Education and its Actors: Determinants of Social Integration on Students with Emotional and Social Disorders
Désirée Laubenstein Philippos Zdoupas
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.