session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
How Inclusive Is Your School? Comparing Teachers’ and Students’ Perspectives
04 SES 03 E
- Educational Inclusion Through Cooperative Learning And ICT. Action-Research To Improve Our Teaching.
Mercedes Lorena Pedrajas Lopez Juan Carlos Torrego Seijo Carlos Monge López
- Measuring subjective perceptions of resources in inclusive schools – First results of a newly developed instrument
Janka Goldan Lisa Hoffmann Susanne Prof Dr. Schwab Kerstin Prof. Dr. Schneider
- The Role Of The Support Teacher In Regular Classrooms In Secondary Schools: Students' And Teachers' Perspectives
Josep Maria Sanahuja Gavaldà Patricia Olmos Rueda Oscar Mas Torelló
- Learning support in Finnish basic education from national to student level – where do the students study?
Ninja Hienonen Meri Lintuvuori
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.