session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Are Training Programmes Improving Teachers’ Ability to Deal with Inclusive Education? Three case studies
04 SES 06 D
- An Emotion-Based Professional Development Programme For Inclusive Education
Dr. Hily Rosenblum
- The Preparation of Art and Design Teachers in an HEI in the Republic of Ireland to Teach Pupils with SEN: Some Case Studies
Mary Isobelle Mullaney
- Faculty Members and Inclusive Education: Lessons from a Training Program
Anabel Moriña Yolanda Spinola-Elias Rafael Carballo Víctor H. Perera M. Dolores Cortés-Vega
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.