session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Applying the Concept of Competence to Inclusive Settings
04 SES 07 D
- Inclusion. Inclusive competencies of student
Ane Qvortrup Lars Qvortrup
- Competencies, Pedagogical Orientations And Motivational Factors: What Does It Take To Be And To Become An Inclusive Teacher?
Henrike Kopmann Horst Zeinz
- Same Vision – Different Approaches? Special Needs Education and Teacher Competence in Light of Inclusion in Finland and Norway
Christel Sundqvist Bjørg Mari Hannås
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.