session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Effective Leadership Models and Practices for Inclusive Education
04 SES 08 C
- Leadership for Inclusive Education
- Leadership for inclusion: Insights Of A Survey Of Secondary School Pincipals Undertaking Inclusive School Development in Germany
Benjamin Badstieber Olga Janzen
- What role does school and/or community leadership have on effecting a sustained change in Aboriginal student learning and social outcomes?
Roselyn Dixon Karen Trimmer
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.