session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Supporting Refugee Students in Schools: Is it possible to create an inclusive environment?
04 SES 09 C
- Benefit or Impediment?:An Inclusive Education System for Refugee Children and Young People
- Peer Relationships Between Refugee and Domicile Students in Schools
Dragan Vesić Sanja Grbić Tinde Kovač Cerović
- Participation and Understanding within Inclusive Instructional and Learning Settings in Schools and at Universities
Wibke Kleina Christiane Ruberg Silvia-Iris Beutel
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.