session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Different Learners, Teaching Practices, and the Curriculum
04 SES 11 D
- An Alternative Reading of Inclusive Education: Context-specific and Curriculum-likely Learners
Bobby Harreveld Julie Hollitt
- “I Have To Fix The World” – Teaching Practices For Social Justice In Low Socio-Economic Schools
- Student Teachers’ Views on the Advantages of Science Education for Different Learners
Kari Sormunen Anu Hartikainen Teija Koskela
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.