session provided by 09. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
Economic Competencies / Impact of Assessment Reforms
09 SES 16 B
- Changes in Purpose: Examining the Radical Transition from a Longstanding Norm-based Model of Classroom Assessment to a New Criteria-based System
Liz Winter Natallia Yakavets Kairat Kurakbayev
- Impact of assessment reform in England
Frances Wilson Michelle North Lisa Ling
- High stakes requirements and teachers’ conceptions of assessment. A qualitative study
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.