session provided by 16. ICT in Education and Training
Digital Technology in School: Designing large scale interventions and corresponding research Part 2
16 SES 17 C JS
Joint Symposium NW 16 and NW 27 continued from 16 SES 16 C JS
- Digital Technology in School: Designing Large Scale Interventions and Corresponding Research (Part 2)
Thomas Illum Hansen Jeppe Bundsgaard Julia Gerick Alexander F. Koch Stefan Ting Graf Ane Qvortrup Birgit Eickelmann Gesa Ramm
- Demonstrations Schools Project: An Intervention to Promote Digital Scaffolding and Innovative Teaching, Studied Using a Mixed Methods Approach
Thomas Illum Hansen Jeppe Bundsgaard
- The German national strategy on digital competences and its realization from teachers' and students' perspectives – Measurement and Results
Julia Gerick Birgit Eickelmann Gesa Ramm
- The problem of individual development in large-scale educational programs and standardized evaluation: A multi-level multi-group longitudinal black-box quasi-experiment.
Alexander F. Koch
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.