session provided by 16. ICT in Education and Training
ICT and Mathematics Education
16 SES 14 C JS
Joint Paper Session NW 16 and NW 24
- Online Mathematical Problem Solving and Evidence of Critical Thinking
Duncan Symons Robyn Pierce
- Multimodal Resources In School Mathematics And Their Potential To Express Meaning In Digital And Printed Teaching Materials
Anneli Dyrvold Ida Bergvall
- ICT use in primary mathematics education – Does the school context matter?
Mario Vennemann Birgit Eickelmann Heike Wendt
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.