00 SES 09, Challenges and Aspects of a Research-Based Agenda for Teacher Education for the Use of ICT in Classrooms
A prerequisite for the successful and effective implementation of digital media in schools is that teachers are well prepared to use these media. This means, that in addition to corresponding knowledge, favourable attitudes etc. are necessary. The aim of this study was to evaluate the level of experience and relevant conditions of pre-service science teachers at 12 German Universities. Therefore, the analysis focused on the attitudes based on the Theory of Planned Behaviour (TPB). Data of the students' experience in using digital media were analysed to create profiles of the users and their knowledge. These profiles give valuable information about the prior knowledge of these students for future lectures covering the field of digital media use.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.