session provided by 00. Central & EERA Sessions
Challenges and Aspects of a Research-Based Agenda for Teacher Education for the Use of ICT in Classrooms
00 SES 09
- Challenges and Aspects of a Research-Based Agenda for Teacher Education for the Use of ICT in Classrooms
Ingrid Gogolin Christoph Thyssen Alexander Finger Lars-Jochen Thoms Christoph Vogelsang Daniel Laumann Jörg Maxton-Küchenmeister Sebastian Becker
- Experiences, Attitudes and Motivational Orientations as Possible Influencing Factors on the Use of Digital Tools in Science Education:
Christoph Thyssen. Alexander Finger
- Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Courses Designed to Foster ICT and Possible Conclusions for science teacher education
Lars-Jochen Thoms Sebastian Becker
- Experiences, Attitudes and Motivational Orientations of Prospective Science Teachers on the Use of Digital Media in the classroom
Christoph Vogelsang Daniel Laumann
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.