The Professional Learning and Development of Leaders: International perspectives on learning to lead - Part 2
01 SES 02 A
Symposium continued from 01 SES 01 A
- The Professional Learning And Development Of Leaders: International Perspectives On Learning To Lead - 2
Giorgio Ostinelli Crescentini Alberto Fiona King Eimear Holland Philip Poekert Hily Rosenblum Sara Bubb Margery McMahon
- The Development Of A Formative Assessment Leadership Questionnaire In Swiss, Italian And Chilean Schools
Giorgio Ostinelli Alberto Crescentini
- Supporting Leadership Development Of Early Career Teachers In Schools Through A Community Of Practice Focused On Leadership For Inclusion
Fiona King Eimear Holland
- Blended Instructional Leadership Development Systems: Improving Knowledge and Skill through Modular, Competency-Based Professional Development
- Arts-based Pedagogy - Professional Development Program For Children at Risk
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.