Mentoring of New Teachers in the Nordic Countries: Practices of professional learning as ecosystems. Part 2.
01 SES 12 A
Symposium continued from 01 SES 11 A
- Mentoring of New Teachers in the Nordic Countries: Practices of Professional Learning as Ecosystems. PART 2.
Hannu L. T. Heikkinen Birna Svanbjörnsdóttir Hildur Hauksdóttir Eva Bjerkholt Knut Rune Olsen Ulla Kiviniemi . . Päivi Lyhykäinen Stephen Kemmis Anna María Gunnarsdóttir Sissel Havre
- Mentoring in Iceland: An Integral Part of Professional Development
Birna Svanbjörnsdóttir Hildur Hauksdóttir Anna María Gunnarsdóttir
- Mentoring in Norway: Pursuing Sustainable Development
Eva Bjerkholt Knut Rune Olsen Sissel Havre
- Mentoring in Finland: Rivals Struggling for Space in a Contested Niche
Ulla Kiviniemi Päivi Lyhykäinen Hannu L. T. Heikkinen
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.