Scientific Evidence-Based Teacher Professional Development: Serving the Challenges of Current and Future Education
01 SES 13 A
- Scientific Evidence-Based Teacher Professional Development: Serving the Challenges of Current and Future Education
Esther Roca Fernando Marhuenda Bruno Cortegoso Prezenszky Denise Bachega Alfonso Rodríguez Itxaso Tellado Ernesto F. Galli Roseli Rodriguez De Mello
- Successful Educational Action versus Edumyths
Fernando Marhuenda Esther Roca
- Scientific evidence subsidies for teacher actions to prevent Gender-based Violence in Brazil
Bruno C. Prezenszky Denise Bachega Ernesto F. Galli Roseli Rodriguez De Mello
- Evidence-Based Teachers Training in Mexico: The Impact on Mexican Teachers of the Transfer of Successful Educational Actions
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.