session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Global and Comparative Perspectives on Adult Learning, Literacy and Numeracy Strategies
23 SES 13 B
- Global and Comparative Perspectives on Adult Learning, Literacy and Numeracy Strategies
Sabine Schmidt-Lauff Anke Grotlüschen Doria Daniels Maria de Lourdes Dionisio Anne Larson
- More than Policy Borrowing: Chances and Limitations of Comparison
- Exploring AET as a Transformative Learning Space for Alienated Out-of- School Youth in South Africa
- Literacy Practices in Adult Learning Biographies in Portugal
Maria Lourdes Dionisio
- Global Competence and the South – Does the new OECD Competence Domain ignore the Global South?
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.