session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Doing democracy. Research Perspectives on Risks and Responsibilities within a Marketised Education Part 1
23 SES 14 A
Symposium to be continued in 23 SES 16 A
- Doing democracy. Research Perspectives on Risks and Responsibilities within a Marketised Education. PART 1.
Anna Jobér Marianne Dovemark Catarina Player-Koro Helena Hinke Dobrochinski Candido Margareta Serder Magnus Erlandsson Thomas Popkewitz Piia Seppänen Martin Thrupp
- The Marketization of Educational Research in Sweden – Does it Really Matters who the Funder is?
Marianne Dovemark Catarina Player-Koro
- Edu-business Events in Finland to Promote Global Education Industry.
Helena Hinke Dobrochinski Candido Piia Seppänen Martin Thrupp
- Inboxes and Outputs: Stories from Edu-preneurial Marketing to School leaders.
Margareta Serder Magnus Erlandsson
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.