session provided by 26. Educational Leadership
Leading High-Needs Schools And Schools In Challenging Circumstances
26 SES 12 B
- Building Capacity For Change In Schools In Challenging Circumstances – Influence Of Leadership Practice, Professional Collaboration And Development Process Factors
Heinz Günter Holtappels Lisa Brücher Tanja Webs
- Using Bourdieu to Problematize Leadership in a High-Needs Schools in the Southeastern United States
Peter Moyi Suzy Hardie Rose Ylimaki Jingtong Dou
- An International Comparative Study about the Impact of Leadership in High-Needs Schools in the U.S., China, and Europe.
Jingtong Dou Peter Moyi Rose Ylimaki Suzy Hardie
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.