session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Understanding Kindergarten Flexibilty, Social Models And Paternal Roles As Strategies for Inclusion
04 SES 03 A
- Full-Day versus Part-Day Kindergarten for Students with Disabilities in Traditional Schools: Long-Term Effects on Absenteeism
Michael Gottfried Jacob Kirksey
- The Social Gender As A Means Of Interpretation Of The Paternal Role In Families With A Disabled Child.
Giorgos Konstantinidis Helen Phtiaka
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.