session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Researching Inclusion Across Countries: Teacher Self-Efficacy, Student Rights and Educational Success
04 SES 02 A
- The Rights Of Children With Special And Additional Support Needs In England And Scotland: A Cross-Border Comparative Study
- Beliefs And Self-Efficacy Of Prospective Teachers Regarding Inclusive Teaching: An International Comparison
Susanne Miesera Jacqueline Specht Donna McGhie-Richmond Patrizia Weidenhiller
- Time-space Pathways And The Experience Of Educational Success For Vulnerable Young People In Alternative Educational Settings in Australia and Finland
Helen Stokes Sanna Aaltonen
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.