session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Philosophizing with Children: Inclusive Education through Uncertainty and Heterogeneity in the Community of Inquiry
04 SES 13 C
- Philosophizing with Children: Inclusive Education through Uncertainty and Heterogeneity in the Community of Inquiry
Laura Kerslake Kerstin Michalik Enrico Postiglione Katrin Alt Sarah Rimmington
- Language Development through Philosophical Dialogue: Meeting the Challenge of Specific Learning Needs
- Philosophizing with Children: Dealing with Uncertainty and Ambiguity in an Inclusive Community of Inquiry
- The Playground of Ideas: Developing Early Communicative Competencies through Philosophy with Children
- The Single Word Response Method: An Alternative Method for Fostering Inclusion through Philosophy with Children
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.