session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Research on Professional Knowledge & Identity in Teacher Education
10 SES 04 B
- Using Narrative Interviews to Understand the Use of Teacher Knowledge in Teaching Practices
Koray Kasapoglu Ali Yildirim
- How Can Aristotle’s Classification Of Knowledge Be Used To Analyze Teacher students’ development of professional understanding/identity?
Anna Järnerot Nicole Veelo Anne Lund
- Explorations of Pre-Service Teachers’ Linguistic Funds of Knowledge in an Era of Risk.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.