session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Doing well: Special Needs And Belonging In Inclusive Education
04 SES 07 B
- Struggling To Fulfill The Need To Belong In Regular Secondary Schools: The Accounts Of Marginalised Students With Moderate Learning Difficulties
Elias Avramidis Katerina Aroni
- Inclusion Of Students With Permanent Special Educational Needs In Mainstream Schools: Evaluation By Educational Actors
Carmen María Caballero-García Pilar Arnaiz-Sánchez Salvador Alcaraz-García Mónica Porto-Currás Remedios de Haro-Rodríguez
- How Well Are They Doing? Well-Being Of Students With And Without Special Educational Needs In Regular Primary And Secondary Education
Anke de Boer Ed Smeets
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.