The Role of ICT in the Context of School Improvement and Professional Development in an Era of Risk
01 SES 02 C JS
Joint Symposium NW 01 and NW 16
- The Role of ICT in the Context of School Improvement and Professional Development in an Era of Risk
Julia Gerick Pierre Tulowitzki Robert Schrenk Livia Anna Julia Roessler Kevin Dadaczynski Hannah Bijlsma Philippe Gabriel Ken Jones Daniel Tolks David Horstmann Peter Paulus A.J. Visscher
- ICT for School Leadership and Improvement and the Lack of Professional Development. Findings from Exploratory Studies
Pierre Tulowitzki Julia Gerick
- Promoting Mental Health Capacities of School Principals through ICT. The Online Intervention ONYA as an Example
Kevin Dadaczynski Daniel Tolks David Horstmann Peter Paulus
- Digital Student Feedback about Teaching Quality as a Basis for Teacher Professionalization
Hannah Bijlsma A.J. Visscher
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.