session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Can Social, Emotional and Intercultural Competencies play a Crucial Role in the Era of Risk? Part 1
04 SES 16 B
Symposium to be continued in 04 SES 17 B
- Can Social, Emotional and Intercultural Competencies play a Crucial Role in the era of Risk? Part 1
Ana Kozina Birgitte Lund Nielsen Maria Maria Rasmusson Magnus Oskarsson Tina Pivec Svenja Vieluf Helle Jensen Greta Wiklund Lind Maša Vidmar Nina Roczen Mojca Rožman
- Implementation Of The Hand In Hand Program For School Staff And Students
Birgitte Lund Nielsen
- Do The Swedish Teachers Report Changes In Their Social, Emotional, Or Intercultural Competencies After Participating In The Hand In Hand
Maria Rasmusson Magnus Oskarsson Greta Wiklund Lind
- The Relationship Between Social And Emotional Competencies, Job Satisfaction And Classroom Climate Among Teachers In Slovenia
Tina Pivec Ana Kozina Maša Vidmar
- Examining The Role Of Teachers’ Social And Emotional Competencies For Students’ Experiences Of Recognition In Schools
Svenja Vieluf Nina Roczen Mojca Rožman
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.