session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Doing democracy. Research Perspectives on Risks and Responsibilities within a Marketised Education Part 2
23 SES 16 A
Symposium continued from 23 SES 14 A
- Doing democracy. Research Perspectives on Risks and Responsibilities within a Marketised Education. PART 2.
Anna Jobér Alessandra Dieudé Tine S. Prøitz Kristiina Brunila Eva Reimers Thomas Popkewitz
- Every Day Practices and Autonomy in Norwegian Private Schools
Alessandra Dieudé Tine S. Prøitz
- Economic worries – therapeutic solutions. The Nordic Therapeutic Welfare State and Its’ Resilient Edu-Citizens
- Neoliberal Educational Governance and Emergences of Political Student Subjects
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.