session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Intellectual DisabilityAnd Inclusion: From Striving to Thriving
04 SES 04 C
- Digital Literacy for the Labor Market: Training in Higher Education for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
Helena Luis Maria Potes Barbas Isabel Piscalho Cristina Novo Pedro Matos Mario José
- The Alertness of Children with Profound Intellectual and Multiple Disabilities at Inclusion and Non-inclusion Moments: An Observational Study
Ineke Haakma Anke de Boer
- Striving for Inclusion: The Choice of School and Application Process for Students with Intellectual Disabilities in Iceland
Anna Björk Sverrisdóttir Geert Van Hove
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.