session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Teacher Motivations and Careers
10 SES 14 A
- Teacher Motivations and Careers
Catherine Eve Bauer Els van Rooij Ruth Zuzovsky Smadar Donitsa-Schmidt Larissa Troesch Irina Andreitz Dilan Aksoy Christine Bieri-Buschor Marjon Fokkens-Bruinsma Martin J. Goedhart Elisabeth Swatek Florian H. Müller
- First and Second Career Teacher Students’ Career Motives and Aspirations
Larissa Maria Troesch Catherine Eve Bauer Dilan Aksoy
- Looking for Potential Secondary School Teachers among Science University Students. A Latent Profile Analysis
Els van Rooij Marjon Fokkens-Bruinsma Martin J. Goedhart
- Second Careers' Teachers: Intentions, Motivations and Beliefs about Teachers and the Teaching Profession
Ruth Zuzovsky Smadar Donitsa-Schmidt
- The Impact of Motivational Aspects for the Learning Process and Effects of Teachers’ Continuing Professional Development
Irina Andreitz Elisabeth Swatek Florian H. Müller
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.