session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Overcoming the Challenges of School/Life Transition For Students With Intellectual Disability
04 SES 04 D
- The Transition Experiences of Students with Mild Intellectual Disabilities Moving from Inclusive Primary to Inclusive Secondary School in NSW, Australia.
Roselyn Dixon Frank Pitt WIlma Vialle
- Right Vulneration In The Life Of Persons With Intellectual Disabilities
Juana Iglesias Prudencia Gutiérrez Esteban Sixto Cubo
- Inclusive Lifelong Learning: Qualifying People With An Intellectual Disability For Peer-Counselling
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.