session provided by 01. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Mentoring of New Teachers in the Nordic Countries: Practices of professional learning as ecosystems. Part 1.
01 SES 11 A
Symposium to be continued in 01 SES 12 A
- Mentoring of New Teachers in the Nordic Countries: Practices of Professional Learning as Ecosystems. PART 1.
Hannu L. T. Heikkinen Päivi Lyhykäinen Katrin Poom-Valickis Åse Bonde Ulla Kiviniemi Maarit Virolainen Lisbeth Lunde Frederiksen Eve Eisenschmidt Ian Hardy Päivi Tynjälä Anne Virtanen
- Understanding Practices of Professional Learning and Development as ‘Ecosystems of Learning’
Hannu L. T. Heikkinen Maarit Virolainen Päivi Tynjälä Anne Virtanen
- Mentoring in Denmark: Altering a Foothold in the Ecosystem of Teacher Development
Lisbeth Lunde Fredriksen Åse Bonde
- Mentoring in Estonia: Success and Struggles
Katrin Poom-Valickis Eve Eisenschmidt
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.