session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Students’ Social Inclusion, Emotional Inclusion and Academic Self-Concept in Inclusive Classes – Results from International Surveys
04 SES 17 D
VMP 5 - Room 3136
- Students’ Social Inclusion, Emotional Inclusion And Academic Self-concept In Inclusive Classes – Results From International Surveys
Susanne Schwab Bettina Streese Ghaleb Hamad Alnahdi N. N. Hannu Savolainen
- Perceptions Of Inclusion In Inclusive And Regular Classrooms In Germany
- A Perception Of Inclusion And Inclusive Practices In Saudi Arabia
Ghaleb Alnahdi Ghaleb Hamad Alnahdi
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.