session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Migrant Children and Reception Contexts: Risks and potentials in inclusive education Part 2
04 SES 17 C
Symposium continued from 04 SES 16 C
- Migrant Children and Reception Contexts: Risks and Potentials in Inclusive Education, Part 2
Gro Hellesdatter Jacobsen Juana M. Sancho-Gil Anke Piekut Barbara Gornik Zorana Medarić Dovaine Buschmann Nektaria Palaiologou Fernando Hernández-Hernández Peter Hobel Tina Høegh Mateja Sedmak
- Migrant Children and Communities: Educational Challenges in Spain
Juana M. Sancho-Gil Fernando Hernández-Hernández
- Migration Policies as Risk Factor in Education of Migrant Children in Denmark
Anke Piekut Gro Hellesdatter Jacobsen Peter Hobel Tina Høegh
- The Role of the Educational Community and School System in the Integration of Migrant Children. The Case Study of Slovenia.
Barbara Gornik Zorana Medarić Mateja Sedmak
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.