session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
The Interplay between ‘Systemic Risks’ and Day to Day Practices of Teachers and Parents in the Context of Inclusive Education
04 SES 14 B
- The Interplay between ‘Systemic Risks’ and Day to Day Practices of Teachers and Parents in the Context of Inclusive Education.
Clara Joergensen Julie Allan Tanja Sturm Marieke Bruin Anne Nevøy Bjørn Hamre Gert Van Hove
- Education, Schooling and Inclusive Practice at an English Free School
Julie Allan Clara Rübner Jørgensen
- Inclusion and the Management of Diversity in the Danish Welfare State
- Inclusive Education in an Exclusive School System – Teaching Practices framed by Hierarchial Academic Distinction of Students in Germany
- Parent Pedagogicalisation: a Conceptual Exploration
Marieke Bruin Anne Nevøy
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.