The Professional Learning and Development of Leaders: International perspectives on learning to lead - Part 1
01 SES 01 A
Symposium to be continued in 01 SES 02 A
- The Professional Learning and Development of Leaders: International Perspectives on Learning to Lead - 1
Giorgio Ostinelli Takumi Yada Mika Risku Sara Bubb Egle Pranckuniene Jūratė Valuckienė . . Sigitas Balčiūnas Milda Damkuvienė Margery McMahon
- Training Programmes for Educational Leaders Developed at the University of Jyväskylä
Takumi Yada Mika Risku
- The Mentoring of New Headteachers/Principals
- Professional Learning of School Leaders by Growing Professional Capital of Teachers. Case of the National Project “Time for Leaders”, Lithuania
Eglė Pranckūnienė Jūratė Valuckienė Sigitas Balčiūnas Milda Damkuvienė
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.