session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Innovative learning and learning for change
30 SES 02 B
- Challenges and Innovative Learning Approaches for the Implementation of the SDGs in the Agriculture and Food Production Sector
Lukas Scherak Marco Rieckmann Johanna Bernhardt Hannah Frost Larissa Jaeger
- Reflections on Change Agency Formation related to climate change issues
- •Self-efficacy for Promoting Education-for-Sustainability in Pre-service Teacher College: Students and Instructors Perspectives
Adiv Gal Dafna Gan
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.